M ineral Foundation
- Firstly, apply your face food primer for your skin type
- Then Give the foundation jar a light shake to distribute the minerals into the lid.
- To conceal dark under eye circles or spots use the large eye shadow brush & a lighter shade of foundation & gently press the minerals onto the area until blended.
- Tap a small amount of minerals into the lid & swirl your kabuki brush.
- Tap the brush on the edge of the foundation jar to remove any excess powder.
- tap the handle of your brush onto a hard surface such as a table to distribute minerals into the bristles.
- Apply to the face using a downward motion, with the concept of turning the powder into a liquid on the skin. This gives the most amazing dewy flawless look that lasts all day.
- The optional convention method is buffing in circular motions until the powder blends with your skin.
- Repeat the process using thin layers of powder until you have the desired coverage. This second option is recomended without the Face Food Primer being used and does not give as nicer finish as the first method.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Rice Powder, Boron Nitride, Ultramarine Blue.